CVP Proposal: Stablis Finance | LST borrowing & overcollateralized stablecoin

With its project, Stablis fully contributes to the development of the Metis ecosystem and I really think it needed a development in this direction.
Things sound good and I believe Stablis has potential, should be followed. I am waiting to see the yields.

1 Like

For decentralized sequencer to have a decentralizing effect, also the staked tokens should be distributed between different nodes and LSDs. Its imperative to have a varied and fair competition in the LSD space. Different users will have varied needs. Stablis tries to differentiate itself with other offerings alongside LSDs. Stablis also wants to bring in more direly needed liquidity to Metis and so should be regarded as a important and necessary protocol for the eco.

1 Like

Itā€™s really thoughtful on what Stablis protocol is giving :fire::100:

1 Like

Stablis Protocol is dedicated to establishing a streamlined and impactful DeFi platform within the Metis ecosystem. Applause to the team for their innovative CVP proposal. Iā€™m eagerly anticipating the remarkable developments that lie ahead for the Stablis platform.

1 Like

Iā€™m eagerly anticipating the Stablis protocolā€™s Community Verified Project (CVP) status on the Metis ecosystem. As the Stablis protocolā€™s mission unfolds, it promises to attract a consistent stream of users to the Metis ecosystem. With Metisā€™ decentralized borrowing feature, enthusiasts like myself can maximize their funds, participating fully in the growing crypto market without needing to part with their preferred cryptocurrencies. Hats off to the team, and hereā€™s hoping for a community-centric approach moving forward!

1 Like

I like the Metis ecosystem and Iā€™m glad to see projects like Stablis contributing to the development of the ecosystem.

1 Like

Sounds like Stablis Protocol is setting up some pretty innovative moves in the DeFi space on Metis! :rocket:
Canā€™t wait to see how this all unfolds and what it means for the future of borrowing on Metis.

1 Like

A cool project in the Metis ecosystem.

1 Like

I like the Metis ecosystem and following this proposal closely. Cant wait to try this project.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward on the integration of Stablis protocol within the Metis ecosystem ,this is all starting to take shape .All the best Stablis!!!

1 Like

With Stablis onboard, Metis is set to shine brighter and attract even more users with its great borrowing solutions. This is huge for Metis because it means safer borrowing with low rates and more flexible use of funds across DeFi :rocket:

Also getting the ongoing campaign is really great for onboarding people and early users. I hope i will get in and i am hyped to use Stablis! Getting Airdrop and then staking will bring a lot of users!

I am excited to try the Borrowing!

cheers!

1 Like

Hello, I had a few questions for you.;

1-Stablis protocol offers an innovative approach in the field of DeFi and aims to create a user-friendly borrowing environment. But can we learn more about the security measures in lending and credit processes? Specifically, how do you ensure the security of user assets and deal with potential risks?

2-The Stablis protocol offers added value by supporting liquidity reuse within the Metis ecosystem and providing revenue sharing to STS stakeholders. But can we get more details about the projectā€™s long-term sustainability and growth strategies? In particular, what are your plans for collaboration and integration with other projects in the ecosystem?

You gave information about 3-STS tokenomics and token distribution. However, can you explain more about the use case of the STS token within the ecosystem and its impact on the pricing of the token? Also, can you explain the impact of the STS token on the community and how it will strengthen the governance mechanism?

The project certainly seems serious and very well structured, it will surely bring a lot of liquidity to the blockchain.