About the Infrastructure proposals - LST category

Proposals for Liquid Staking Tokens Protocols

Metis Liquid Staking Blitz (LSB) is an initiative focused on accelerating the growth of Liquid Staking Tokens (LST) and LST-focused products on Metis, leveraging the 4.6M METIS Ecosystem Development Fund. LST platforms may submit proposals to Metis Community Governance. A limited number of LST applicants will win the right to be paired with a Decentralized Sequencer Node, opening up liquid staking to a pool of 20,000 to 100,000 METIS tokens per node.

Round 1: Alpha launch

• Metis Foundation will open up access to 2 Foundation operated sequencer nodes for Metis LST providers
  • Selection will occur based on the highest number of Metis votes received on the passing proposals

Round 2: Main launch

• Metis Foundation will open up external access to X sequencer nodes (to be defined)
  • A governance process will occur whereby the passed proposals receiving the highest amount of Metis votes will have the right to claim their respective node
  • Following, or concurrently, the same process will occur for the Metis LSTs to be paired with the external sequencer nodes

Round X: Subsequent applications to become LST provider

• Upon onboarding sequencer nodes Metis Foundation may choose to open up external access to newly added sequencer nodes and in that case, steps listed in Round 2: Main launch will be repeated at the time of sequencer onboarding

Onboarding of the LST providers includes the following steps:

1. Submit a proposal to become an LST provider on the Metis Governance forum in this folder. Start with the title: LST Provider: [Project Name]
  2. Snapshot vote proposal
  3. Pass the vote
  4. Selection will occur based on the highest number of Metis votes received on the passing proposals

Voting criteria

• A quorum requirement of
    • 50k METIS tokens
    • 500 or more wallet addresses participation
  • 80% or more approval vote to pass
  • Selection will occur based on the highest number of Metis votes received on the passing proposals

Technical details: Decentralized Sequencer Docs

40 Likes

This is best project and i vote for this metis yes

2 Likes

这是最好的项目,我投票给这个 metis 是的

2 Likes

This is an awesome project

1 Like

i vote yes and i know this proposals its more than good

yes…this proposal looks good for metis!

yes, it sounds amazing

nice project looking forward to it

The best project. I am voting yes for it

I voted. I am a Metis supporter from testnet to mainnet layer3

Good to go … most wanted project

Good thing i voted yes cause it his pj is to the moon and beyond

yes, metis will be one of most usefull soon :slight_smile:

I vote Yes, because I think it is possitive for the future of Metis!

sounds good to me, looking forward

This is best project and i vote for this metis sure yes

this is the best project

gotta get my vote in

proposal looks good.

looks good should try