CVP Proposal: NFTs2Me

Introduction:

NFTs2Me is a multichain comprehensive platform to create, deploy, and manage NFT collections and communities. It offers a user-friendly interface for creating NFT edition, drop or generative artwork, uploading it to IPFS, and deploying it on the blockchain with low fees. The platform also includes advanced functionalities like different minting types, minting on any ERC-20 or native coin, credit card payments, creating custom subdomains, community management, token gating, airdrops, holder snapshots and much more.

Proposal Objective:

Empower the Metis community with frictionless NFT project creation and management through the integration of our NFTs2Me dApp. Unlocking unparalleled value for NFT enthusiasts, our platform simplifies and streamlines the process, enabling any creator to unleash their NFT projects effortlessly, without the need for technical expertise, fostering a vibrant and accessible NFT ecosystem on Metis.

Relevant Sources

14 Likes

Great Proposal, i support it

1 Like

Love nfts already :clap: yes yes yes

1 Like

+1
Pretty need tool for creating NFTs on Metis.

1 Like

Yes yes yes…that is it. What a great proposal

1 Like

Great platform!

Creating nfts easily is important

+1

1 Like

Hi team,

Love the idea of the project. Metis definitely needs more NFT infrastructure. However, I wish the proposal was more in-depth with examples of your protocol’s services.

Does NFTs2Me include a gallery and/or marketplace? Or is it mainly for NFT creation that one can then place in a 3rd party gallery or marketplace?

1 Like

Hi,

NFTs2Me is currently focused on primary sales. We don’t have a marketplace option yet, but what we do want is to create a section with trendings, which we hope to have in the coming weeks!

We appreciate the support for our proposal in the vote:
https://snapshot.org/#/metislayer2.eth/proposal/0xb710cc83ce22de7c20053270d708213de239cacee1df8b322141e4c5a9a4d8ba

1 Like

upp i had use this app

1 Like

I’ve used this on testnet and main net, looks and feel good. The simplicity is the thing for me. Keep building and expand to diff reach

1 Like

Creating nfts easily is important.
Best !!!