π˜Όπ™‹π™‹π™π™Šπ™‘π™€π˜Ώ | MIP-4 Proposal: Decentralize Testnet Sequencer and Activate Community Testing

This is really interesting particularly about the newly launched five innovative dApps (League Tech,Tethyy Finance Midas Games, Netswap and Hummus Finance which will be the forefront in facilitating the activities and competitions during season 1, Especially since the purpose aims at to decentralize the Testnet Sequencer and activate Community Testing which will also help the Metis developer stress_test the Decentralized Sequencer and also enhances Security as well.

Looking forward for an exciting time on the Metis Ecosystem

2 Likes

i would like to vote for yes but there is no option for to vote

4 Likes

I’m in full support of the proposal. The move to a decentralize Sequencer is a big step towards complete decentralization of the network. It’s great to see Metis taking action to address the central point of failures that comes with centralized sequencers on Layer 2. This will help make the network more robust and resilient. Can’t wait to see the positive impact it brings! I’m rooting for this :100:

2 Likes

Hiya frens!

Absolutely thrilled about the upcoming Season 1 of Community Testing! It’s inspiring to witness Metis dedication to decentralization and innovation. Excited to explore and contribute, strengthening the Metis ecosystem together. Let’s make this testing season a collaborative journey!

LFG!

3 Likes

very excited and expect
Will be an important step of L2

3 Likes

I will vote for yes. Im bullish on this! Will support the projectπŸš€

3 Likes

The strive for leading the L2 race never gets faint, coupled with more ideas of creating a better web3 experience for users, has been the top priority for Metis, Kudos.
The first season of the community testing is definitely going to be interesting as it offers an engaging and dynamic setting where users can interact with different dApps and accrue points for a variety of actions. League.Tech is incorporated into a rich and diverse testing ground that includes other top dApps such as Tethys Finance, Midas Games, Netswap, and Hummus Finance.

We 'bout to see some challengingly interesting season 1.

2 Likes

Ultimately the plan to decentralize the Testnet sequencer and activate Season 1 of Community Testing is a good one, To me it’s always how can we improve the system, Metis decentralizing the sequencer does justice to a lot of question…

Well done Metis Team

2 Likes

I am particularly intrigued with this proposal and i must say this is a total yes from me; Activate the Community testing. I am particularly looking forward to the elimination Ethereum L2s failures.
Hands up to the team :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This proposal is a significant step forward for Metis, fostering decentralization and community engagement. The approach to incentivizing testing through innovative DeFi dApps and a well-thought-out points system is commendable. Looking forward to a successful Season 1 starting on January 15th!

2 Likes

ζ΅‹θ―•ιžεΈΈζœŸεΎ…οΌζœŸεΎ… 1 月 15 ζ—₯εΌ€ε§‹ηš„η¬¬δΈ€ε­£ε–εΎ—ζˆεŠŸγ€‚

2 Likes

Absolutely on board with the proposal to decentralize the Sequencer on Layer 2. It’s a game-changer for network resilience. Kudos to Metis for tackling centralization issues head-on. Excited to see the positive ripple effect. Count me in!

2 Likes

Yes, I’m in support of this. It’s fascinating to know I’ll be participating in the decentralized sequencer testnet! This will be a major milestone for the community once all processes goes smooth and ready for launch.

1 Like

This was a wonderful read. Metis is already at the forefront of a fully decentralised ecosystem. Decentralising the sequencer and ensuring that the community plays an important role in its testing and development strengthens Metis’ commitment to establishing a fully decentralised environment.

A quick question. How can I qualify to be one of the first 100 participants to receive $10,000 in Testnet tokens?

1 Like

This idea is a huge step forward for Metis, promoting decentralization and community engagement. The strategy to encouraging testing with clever DeFi dApps and a well-thought-out points system is impressive.

1 Like

This is nice.
I’m in for this.
Great chance! :100::100::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

I’m really fascinated by adding recently launched dApps like League.Tech, Midas, and the tried-and-true DeFi Dapps like Tethys Finance, and Hummus Finance to the testnet. This highlights the potential for varied testing scenarios, crucial for checking how well the decentralized sequencer holds up across different DeFi applications. :hammer_and_wrench:

2 Likes

great project with huge potential looking forward to it :heart:

1 Like

Of course! I’m completely on board with the proposal to decentralize the Testnet Sequencer and kick off Season 1 of Community Testing.

I really appreciate the detailed and comprehensive proposal. The incentivization structure for user interaction with dApps and the implementation of boosters is a brilliant step to encouraging community involvement. As I highlighted, I’m fully supportive of this proposal and look forward to witnessing the positive impact it will have on the Metis ecosystem.

1 Like

Hi. This looks really interesting. Please advise how to participate?

1 Like