π˜Όπ™‹π™‹π™π™Šπ™‘π™€π˜Ώ | MIP-4 Proposal: Decentralize Testnet Sequencer and Activate Community Testing

Season 1 of Community Testing boasts an engaging structure, offering a dynamic and interactive environment for participants. Through diverse activities on various dApps, participants can earn points. The inclusion of League.Tech and prominent dApps like Tethys Finance, Midas Games, Netswap, and Hummus Finance creates a rich and diverse testing ground with unique features and challenges. The Metis team’s commitment to innovation and community involvement is commendable, and
Without a doubt, This is one of the best projects.You will achieve success in the future.

1 Like

am game. lets go and see where this leads

1 Like

Yes very good project and testnett

1 Like

I’m very much looking forward to this proposal going ahead. We need something new

1 Like

Oh man!

No questions from me, I wanted to say
…

I love the metis community fr!

These innovative ideas are just so thrilling

You never know what comes next, let’s go!!

I’m definitely gonna be part of this testing phase commencing on monday :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hello new here new to crypto…come on give me a heart … i gave to you all. :grinning:

I am super excited for the upcoming launch of the Decentralized Sequencer! It signifies a major leap in addressing the vulnerabilities of Ethereum L2 solutions, fostering enhanced censorship-resistance, constant uptime, and shared revenue opportunities. This development not only strengthens the infrastructure but also sets a new standard for Ethereum rollups.

The structure of Season 1 of Community Testing is particularly engaging. It presents a dynamic and interactive environment where participants can engage with various dApps, earning points through diverse activities. The incorporation of League.Tech, along with other leading dApps like Tethys Finance, Midas Games, Netswap, and Hummus Finance, provides a rich and diverse testing ground. Each of these platforms brings unique features and challenges, making the testing process not only comprehensive but also enjoyable.

The Metis team’s dedication to innovation and community involvement is commendable. I eagerly look forward to the things to come in the near future for Metis!

2 Likes

excited to help further this protocol

Wow… Interesting

What a great opportunity for Metisians to earn sweet points. And kudos the dApp participating in Metis season1 community testing.

Super anticipating the date!

1 Like

ready to contribute to the growth of this project’

i am really looking forward the vote result as favour for us. very exciting for the testnet. Thanks to the team

1 Like

i would like to vote for yes but there is no option for to vote

I am super excited for the upcoming launch of the Decentralized Sequencer! It signifies a major leap in addressing the vulnerabilities of Ethereum L2 solutions, fostering enhanced censorship-resistance, constant uptime, and shared revenue opportunities.

I’m very much looking forward to this proposal .
Let’s go :rocket:

Looking forward to this proposal <3

Im new to crypto technology . And its the second test net i participate .I think its going to be perfect because is so interactive with the participants.

[image]

The decentralised Testnet Sequencer proposal shows great strength and would put metis at the forefront of innovations and also provide a solution that would enhance onboarding to projects.

This is great :+1: I like it

Amazing proposal! I’m delighted to contribute as a tester. Initially, I had anticipated it to be challenging, but it appears to be more straightforward than I had thought. Thank you.